stuff I could use help with

  • The Gathering always could use prayer and support
  • I need support for the $1,800 mission trip to Wales in August
  • Thank God that I found a cheap place to rent!
  • Thank God that I have an awesome job now!

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

My Space

I was thinking the other day, why do people read blogs. It's not like a conversation, you can't even interrupt. I guess you could comment, but you have to click to see them. Like now, you want to interrupt me. You can feel it. You are just ITCHING to cut off my rambling. But you can't. I could start talking about the gum on my shoe and how awesome it is that it looks like Gandhi and there is no way you can change the subject. Heck, you can't even stop reading. Go ahead try. You're still reading. I'm still proving my point.

I think that's how the anti-christ is going to take over the world. All he has to do is become a really popular blogger. It's Genius! So, maybe he's already working on it. He's probably been working on it since kindergarten. What's the most popular website now?

It should be like...a place for...friends...or something.

If I was going to kindergarten with the anti-christ, let's just call him...Tom. Let's say I went to kindergarten with Tom and he was always trying to conquer the sandbox and make the pre-schoolers worship him. And he asks me,
"Josh, How can I for to make world my diaper?"
I would be like,
"Well Tom, first you have to utilize some sort of high tech network of information systems worldwide, like that web over there. Then you would create an environment where friends could come and give you all there personal info, their boyfriends, the favorite cheesy song, and even a picture that they took of themselves through the mirror.
"Make these pawns blab on and on about stupid stuff to distract them. Make it so no one can interrupt them. Oh! And when they join.... become their only friend."

The world would never have a chance.

3 comments:

mikeofearthsea said...

Cool stuff. Anyone under 22 years old does not remember a time without a reliable internet. They also have no memory of the Soviet Union or the Cold War, Jimmy Carter or Ronald Regan. Their view of the world is defined by Bill Clinton, the Gulf War, 9-11, and the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq

Now, employers are checking MySpace and blogs before they hire.

Although maybe "the matrix" could be used for Jesus in some respoects (Neo used it for his purposes...)

=)

BeckyJoie said...

Too funny, Josh

Unknown said...

So...tell us all how you really feel??
Is this why you won't get a My Space?? Your afraid that you'll be sucked in.........to THE ANTI-CHRIST!! Dun dun dah! Ahhhhh!!!!