stuff I could use help with

  • The Gathering always could use prayer and support
  • I need support for the $1,800 mission trip to Wales in August
  • Thank God that I found a cheap place to rent!
  • Thank God that I have an awesome job now!

Monday, February 26, 2007

Howdy!

Howdy!

I just put a video on the bottom of this page.

But before you view it you must view this disclaimer:

The author of this website is not bias in any way against charismatics but has been a part of several charismatic churches. (that part is true) In posting the video below he does not, in any way intend for viewers to laugh, poke fun, and/or enjoy the video. In the same way no minor is to attempt anything seen in the video without adult supervision. View at your discretion.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Benny Baby! My favorite entertainer! Thanks for sharing that Josh.

Anonymous said...

wow, that really portrayed the scariness of showiness.

Beth said...

nice.