stuff I could use help with

  • The Gathering always could use prayer and support
  • I need support for the $1,800 mission trip to Wales in August
  • Thank God that I found a cheap place to rent!
  • Thank God that I have an awesome job now!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

No Cocoa


Hello,

I don't know if anyone will read this...

So I really don't feel bad if I ramble on like an idiot.

I just finished some hot cocoa

It's kind of sad, looking at that empty styrofoam cup...

sitting there...all alone...poor thing...

It's all gone! Why!!!!

I think I've snapped.

It's all that stress man!

I'm working on raising money for the Mission trip to Whales,

I still don't have a job yet, or a place to rent, and

now,

My Hot cocoa is GONE!!!

AHH!!!

So if anyone is out there,

I need help...but don't send the men in white coats.

I don't look good dressed in white and hugging myself.

Plus, those rubber walls are so hard to decorate,

I can never find anything that will match that whole off-white look.

And you can't hang anything on them, they're...

bumpy.

3 comments:

Adam Gonnerman said...

...and it's spelled "WALES."

Good luck with that insanity thing.

:-D

Agent B said...

Hot cocoa, eh? Too bad. You could have run out of clean underwear. That would be insane.

Unknown said...

I wonder what a land of "Whales" would be like...mmmmm...???
I can hear it now...Rrraaahh..eeek...urrarr..arrr.eweuuu..
Insane? No.

Well.....Maybe?! :)